Valentine's Day Treats for Kids

It's day 4 of Sweets for Your Sweetie, my week long Valentine's Day party! So far I've shared:
Today I'm sharing a round-up of Valentine's Day sweets for you to share with your kids! Not only are these treats delicious, they are all simple enough for your kids to help you make. I should also note that these are great for kids at heart, as well. My husband and I don't have kids and we enjoyed all these snacks!


I made these adorable treats a couple years ago for Valentine's Day, and then again last year for my niece's birthday. They couldn't be easier to make, you just use waffle pretzels, Valentine's Day M&M's, and Hershey's Hugs. This snack is perfect to make with your kids, and they will love to enjoy snacking on them. These would be great to send with your kids to a party, as well.



These cookies are an experiment I tried last month. They are perfect for kids, because of the festive M&M surprise! The treats are made up of three layers of cookies and then filled with candy. You can also add your own creativity by decorating the top with royal icing.



If your kids enjoy decorating the cupcakes as much as eating them, then this next treat is for you! These cupcake toppers are simple to make, your kids will have a blast decorating them. These would be great for your kids to make treats for grandparents, aunts/uncles, etc. You can even make your own marshmallow fondant, if you want to make it even more delicious.



Check by tomorrow for some last minute gift ideas for your sweetie!

Popular Posts